Total Basset Case: Meal Plan: Week of January 1st

Jan 1, 2012

Meal Plan: Week of January 1st

First and foremost...
Did everyone have a fabulous NYE??
We sure did!
We celebrated my birthday and the beautiful marriage of our dear friends Maggie and Jon!

Last week when I had some time off I constructed a 3 week meal plan for the Mister and I.
I am just going to share this weeks right now but later on I will share the rest.
(I am attempting to get a month's worth of planning done at a time).
I also received a brand new meal planning worksheet for our fridge that I am SO excited about!!
Pictures to come!
(Thanks Kady!)

Monday: Southwest Turkey Burgers + Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday: Out to dinner with friends for me. Leftovers for Mister
Thursday: Leftovers

What are you eating to start the new year off?

2 comments:

Domesticable said...

hiiii! I just blogged about this too! Check out what I'm having. http://domesticable.blogspot.com/2012/01/menu-planning-and-menu-board.html

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

I could only hope to be this organized someday in my life! Great idea & yum sweet potato fries are my fave! Happy belated bday!